Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 1 EOC: About Me

My name is Hannah Brietzke. I am based out of Las Vegas, Nevada where I have been residing for the past two years. I am passionate about lingerie and all things bedroom. With a degree in Fashion, I have begun my journey toward my ultimate dream of owning and operating a lingerie/love boutique. I have always demonstrated a love for fashion and style which helped lead to my love of bedroom apparel. I expanded on my love for such when I began pole dancing athletically (as a hobby) for exercise. Pole dancing really led me to get more interested in the relationship between people and sexuality. Pole dancing also led me to earn my certification in teaching pole dancing lessons. The outcome: Love in the Sky. Love in the Sky is a boutique that offers a more high-end location to shop for everything bedroom, from lingerie and costumes to stripper poles. Our mission is to make women ages 18-50 more comfortable with their sensual side. I also have a love for working out and body building. I intend to expand my knowledge and training in these areas by earning my personal training certification. I currently have a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion and Retail Management that I hope to use toward owning my boutique but also to assist in areas such as merchandising and marketing. I have always had an eye for style and all things aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment